1st January 2021
To visit the clinic you must be completely asymptomatic free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Please note that you may attend your pregnancy scan with your partner if they are from your household. Unfortunately due to the move to tier 4, no other guest, even if they reside in the same household as yourself, is allowed. Your partner must also follow our guidelines.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive in the clinic earlier than 5 minutes, a member of the team will kindly ask that you to wait in your car or outside the clinic.
- Upon entering the clinic a member of the team will ask you to use the hand sanitiser and ask you a series of questions.
- A member of the team will also go through our Covid-19 risk assessment. If this shows you are symptom free, you will be provided with a new face mask for your visit if you don’t have your own.
- During your visit a member of the team will ask you to wait in our seating area. Seating has been arranged for your safety and so that it complies with the government‘s 2 meter social distancing guidelines.
- Our doctors, nurses and admin team will all be wearing full PPE whilst looking after you. This is to protect both you and the team.
- In order to keep your visit to The Surrey Park Clinic efficient and allow you to leave as soon as your appointment is complete, we have arranged for billing and future appointments to be carried out remotely. The administration team will contact you on the phone later in the day to confirm payment, should you have had anything additional and any book follow up requirements.
Your health is important to us and we remain here for your support.
Monday: 8:30 – 16:00
Tuesday: 7:30 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:30 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:30 – 16:00
Friday: 8:30 – 16:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 16:00