1st January 2021
To visit the clinic you and all household members must be completely asymptomatic free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days and not be self-isolating.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Patients are NOT allowed to bring any additional guests to their appointment, except for those attending an ultrasound pregnancy scan where one additional guest can attend. The accompanying person must live in the same household as the patient. Until further notice additional family, friends or children are NOT allowed in the clinic at this time.
- Should you bring an additional guest to your appointment, they will be asked to leave their full name and contact details, including mobile number and email address with our reception team. This is so we are able to Track and Trace all those who enter the clinic, should we need to.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive in the clinic earlier than 15 minutes, a member of the team will kindly ask that you wait in your car or outside the clinic.
- Upon entering the clinic you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser.
- Everyone entering the clinic will be provided with a new face mask which must be worn throughout the duration of your visit.
- You will be asked to dispose of the face mask upon leaving the clinic in the bin provided.
- Seating has been arranged for your safety and so that it complies with the government‘s 2-meter social distancing guidelines.
- Our doctors, nurses and admin team will all be wearing the relevant PPE whilst looking after you. This is to protect both you and our team.
Your health and safety is important to us and we remain here for your support.
Monday: 8:30 – 16:00
Tuesday: 7:30 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:30 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:30 – 16:00
Friday: 8:30 – 16:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 16:00